Has you dog recently been diagnosed with Lymphoma?
Lymphoma is one of the most common cancers in our pet dogs – accounting for 7 – 24% of all cancer types.
Current Treatment Options:
- Cost of CHOP protocol – $5,000 – 7,000
- Cost of Palliative Therapy (prednisone) – $50
- Cost of The One Health Clinical Trial - FREE
The current standard of care chemotherapy affords 85% of dogs a temporary remission of 9 – 11 months and can be very costly.
If your pet dog:
- has been diagnosed with lymphoma in the last 3 weeks
- is greater than 6 months of age
- weighs more than 10 pounds
he/she may qualify for The One Health Company Canine Lymphoma study.
The One Health Company is a Contract Research Organization (CRO) created by animal lovers with the goal of helping your pet, while simultaneously improving the lives of other animals and people affected by lymphoma.
Our pets hold the key to curing both canine and human cancers. By enrolling in a clinical study your pet will receive FREE care by the World’s BEST veterinary oncologists implementing the most CUTTING EDGE treatments.
To find our if your pet is eligible to receive cutting edge, and totally free, veterinary care please fill out the form below.