Has you dog recently been diagnosed with Splenic Hemangiosarcoma?
When dogs with splenic hemangiosarcoma are treated with surgery they have an expected survival of only 3 – 12 weeks. Dogs who are treated with the current gold standard of surgery and chemotherapy have a survival time of 6 – 8 months.
There is a great need for improved treatment options in our pets with this disease.
Current Treatment Options:
- Cost of Surgical and Chemotherapeutic Treatment – $9,000
- Cost of Surgical Treatment alone – $2,500
- Cost of The One Health Clinical Trial - FREE
Pets and people share many of the same diseases - Cancer is one of these diseases.
Due to the many similarities between hemangiosarcoma in dogs and angiosarcoma in people,1 there is hope in collaborating with human medical specialists helping people with angiosarcoma.
The One Health Company is a company created by animal lovers with the goal of helping your pet, while simultaneously improving the lives of other animals with hemangiosarcoma and people with angiosarcoma.
If your pet dog:
- has been diagnosed with splenic hemangiosarcoma in the last 2 weeks
- is greater than 1 year of age
- is minimally affected by his/her disease (ECOG 0-1)
he/she may qualify for The One Health Company Canine Splenic Hemangiosarcoma study.
To find our if your pet is eligible to receive cutting edge, and totally free, veterinary care please fill out the form below.
We'll be in contact in 24 hours.